RULES FOR ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE INTERNET AND SCHOOL NETWORK: JFS STUDENTS
The School has installed computers with Internet access to help your learning. These rules will keep you safe and help us be fair to everyone.
• I will only access the system with my own login and password, which I will keep secret.
• I will not access other people's files.
• I will use the computers only for school work and homework.
• I will not give out my home address or telephone number, or arrange to meet someone- unless my parent, guardian or teacher has given permission.
• I will report to a teacher any unpleasant material or messages sent to me. I understand this report would be confidential and would help protect other students and myself.
• I understand that the School may check my computer files and monitor the Internet sites I visit.
• I will respect the interests of other people using the Internet in the same room as me, and will not deliberately access material that will distract, disturb, or offend them.
• I will not download or store in my network user area any executable files, or any copyrighted audio or video material.
• I will not attempt to access network system files or software to which I do not have access rights.
• I will not access any material which could be deemed inappropriate by the School.