PROPOSED VISIT TO ST JOHNS WOOD SYNAGOGUE ON THURSDAY 2 FEBRUARY 2016
A visit to St John’s Wood Synagogue on Thursday 2 February is being arranged for Unseen Spectrum band to perform. MIss Padda will lead this visit.
The details are as follows:
• Time and Place of Departure: 5.00 pm JFS School
• Time and Place of Dismissal: 8.30 pm JFS School
• Dress: Full School Uniform
• Food: Please provide kosher snacks
It goes without saying that the highest standards of dress and behaviour will be expected from each student in accordance with the JFS School Rules stated in the Student Diary and Planner.
If you are willing for your child to go on this visit, please give consent below, no later than Wednesday 1 February. By doing so you are agreeing to the following (please read the details about the Medical Form carefully):
• I have submitted a Medical Form for my child and the details are unchanged. If the Medical Form held by the School requires updating please download a blank Medical Form from the School Website and complete and return it to JFS Reception.
• My child has not, to my knowledge, been in contact with any contagious or infectious diseases or suffered from anything in the last four weeks that may be or may become contagious or infectious.
• I understand the arrangements and accept, as a parent, my responsibility in ensuring that my child complies with them.
Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me in the first instance.
Mrs F Bellinger
Subject Leader for Music