Wellbeing at JFS
If you have a concern for about a student or family at JFS please email Safeguarding@jfs.brent.sch.uk
IMPORTANT ADVICE FOR PARENTS DURING CORONAVIRUS
PARENT ADVICE CLICK HERE
Suggested support services, available for advice and help, during these particularly challenging times:
- Shout – Crisis helpline and text service. giveusashout.org
- Kooth – Online counselling service. kooth.com
- ChildLine – confidential support telephone service. 0800 1111
- No Panic – Support for anxiety disorders, panic attacks, phobias and OCD. Tel; 0330 606 1174 nopanic.org.uk
- Young Minds – Website offering support and resources to young people and parents. youngminds.org.uk
- The Mix – Online/telephone counselling support for young people. 0808 808 4994. TEXT: 85258. themix.org.uk
- Jami – Provides practical and emotional support for the mental health of the Jewish community. jamiuk.org
- Samaritans – a 24hour service supporting people going through any difficulties. Free Tel: 116 123 samaritans.org
- Check out and follow the JFS Instagram page – @jfs_wellbeing
Additional Support Available: Support Lines Directory Jewish Community And Wider Voluntary Sector
In the event the you, or family members do need to self-isolate, these tips from our Wellbeing Practitioner may prove helpful :
Joe Wick’s PE Lesson (Basic)
Follow the link below for Joe’s daily workout video aimed at younger years to replace your PE lessons.
Daily Workout (Advanced)
Today’s more advanced workout is ‘Ab Assault’. A rotating circuit of dynamic abdominal exercises increasing in speed and intensity from fitness instructor Brandon Carter.
Click here for link
The Daily Dance
In the spirit of starting things off, Git Up and dance to a country/hip hop fusion with choreographer Matt Stefanina
The School provides a Wellbeing Service at JFS to support both students and parents alike. We are very fortunate to have the following colleagues who form part of the team:
Emotional Wellbeing Practitioner
Please click here to see further details of our Wellbeing Service and contact details of external support agencies.
Please follow our Instagram account @jfs_wellbeing, where we will be sharing thought provoking and inspirational memes and quotes relating to wellbeing.