Careers Education and Guidance at JFS
Careers Education and Guidance at JFS is currently in a phase of redevelopment. Our new Careers Leader Ms Zuha Mirza is working in partnership with Mr Geoff Peddie (Senior Leadership Team), Ms Emma Gibbor (PSHCE), Mrs Sara Levick (Sixth Form), Andy Gardner (Sixth Form Careers Adviser) and Ms Disha Dansingani (Prospects Careers Service) to implement the new Careers Strategy through the eight Gatsby benchmarks:
- A stable careers programme
- Learning from career and labour market information
- Addressing the needs of each pupil
- Linking curriculum learning to careers
- Encounters with employers and employees
- Experiences of workplaces
- Encounters with further and higher education
- Personal guidance
We are currently assessing our current provision and planning for the future to give pupils at JFS an excellent careers education and guidance experience.
Opportunity Providers wanting to speak to JFS pupils
If you are a Further Education College, Apprenticeship provider or University who would like to tell our pupils about your opportunities please email us with more detail regarding year group/s you would like to speak to and the opportunities you are offering, please contact:
Ms Zuha Mirza
JFS School Careers Leader
We will then contact you regarding access arrangements.