ISSUE OF GCE AND GCSE RESULTS ‐ AUGUST 2018
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: CLEARING / POST-A LEVEL EXAMINATION ADVICE – AUGUST 2018
GCSE results are released on THURSDAY 23 AUGUST 2018 FROM 9:00am
- Results will be sent on the afternoon of results day to candidates who do not collect them personally.
- If you are sending someone else to pick up your results, they must bring a letter with them, signed by you, giving permission for them to do so.
- IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO GIVE RESULTS OUT ON THE PHONE OR SEND THEM OUT VIA EMAIL
- PLEASE DO NOT KEEP TELEPHONING THE SCHOOL TO SEE IF THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT AS THIS WILL DELAY THE OFFICE STAFF. EVERY EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO SEND OUT THE RESULTS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
GCSE Review of Marking June 2018
Please use the form below to request of Review of Marking or Script Photocopies for GCSE Exams.
- GCSE Review of Marking and Script Request Form
- Modular GCSE Grade Boundaries
- Edexcel GCSE 9-1 Subject Grade Boundaries June 2018
A Level Review of Marking June 2018
Please use the attached form to request of Review of Marking or Script Photocopies for GCE Exams.
- Review of Marking & Script Request Form
- Modular AS & A2 Grade Boundaries
- AQA Linear A2 Grade Boundaries June 18
- Edexcel Component Grade Boundaries June 2018
- OCR Linear Grade Boundaries June 2018
GUIDANCE ON THE ISSUE OF EXAMINATION CERTIFICATES
- The certificates usually arrive in School in November.
- For those candidates still at school, Certificates will be issued via Tutors.
- Year 13 students who have left school will be presented with their Certificates at the Graduation Ceremony usually held in January.
- Certificates may be collected in person. If you cannot attend in person you must send a letter of authorisation for your representative to pick them up on your behalf. You are strongly advised to write or telephone the School for an appointment to collect certificates. This will ensure that someone is available to help you. IF YOU CALL UNANNOUNCED, IT IS UNLIKELY THAT STAFF WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ISSUE YOUR EXAMINATION CERTIFICATE.
Pre-Enrolment Advice Surgery 2018
I have my GCSE results – so what do I do now?
If you have the results you need for the course you chose and do not wish to make any changes to your choices, we look forward to seeing you on Tuesday 4 September at 8.30 am.
For students who wish to request a change of subject or who have not achieved entry requirements (either overall or for specific subjects), we are holding a special Pre-Enrolment Advice Surgery on Friday 24 August.
PRE-ENROLMENT ADVICE SURGERY
Friday 24 August 2018
To help you avoid waiting too long, as best as we can, the timings are as follows:
Students with surnames A – L 9.00 – 11.00 am
Students with surnames M – Z 1.00 – 3.00 pm
Parents are most welcome to attend.
IF YOU ARE AWAY AND UNABLE TO ATTEND THE GCSE SURGERY, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR RESULTS AND THEN SEND AN EMAIL TO DR WALTON. WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER SURGERY DAY.